Medication Therapy Management, also known as MTM, is used to describe a program that helps patients maintain their medications and health conditions.
- Are you taking different medications for different health conditions?
- Do you find it challenging to maintain your health and medications?
- Are you experiencing any side effects from your medications?
- Are you interested in learning how to get the most from your medications?
- Are you taking medications that need close monitoring (e.g., medication levels)?
- Have you recently been hospitalized?
- Do you want to find out if you are up-to-date on the recommended immunizations?
- Would you want to have a full list of the medications you need for your personal use?
- Are you concerned about medication costs?
- Would you like to obtain education on diet and exercise?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above-mentioned questions, then you may benefit from our pharmacy’s Medication Therapy Management program. With this, our pharmacists will make sure that you are making the most out of your medications. Furthermore, they can help you improve the way you are managing your medications and health condition so that you can lead a healthier, happier life.
Schedule a Medication Therapy Management session with one of our pharmacists today or contact us for further information.